We are open 7 days a week from 10-5pm!
Please call 530-621-0175 to make a reservation for our outdoor seated tastings. Walk-up reservations for garden area available, space permitting.
Please call 1-530-621-0175 to make reservations.
- Hours of operation are 10-5pm daily, last seating is at 4:00pm.
- Reservations are required, please call the winery at 1-530-621-0175. Walk-up reservations are available for garden area, space permitting.
- Due to state regulation, we can only allow groups of 6 persons or less, and all customers must be from the same household.
- Sit down wine tasting will take place on our deck. Tables will be separated by a minimum of 6 feet. All bottle purchases can be enjoyed on the lower patios, gardens and lawn area.
- Deck is reserved for tastings only.
- Wine tasting cost is $15.00 per person, and complimentary for Lava Cap club members and their guests (a total of 6 people including members). Tasting fees are waved with a bottle purchase.
- Guests will be asked to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Masks are required for guests, per Govenor Newsomes request.
- We ask that no furniture is moved, or outside lawn furniture is brought. All table locations are strategically placed to maintain 6 foot distancing and to ensure our guests and staff are safe.
- Lava Cap will perform cleaning and disinfecting protocols as required by the State of California.